Saturday, April 10, 2021

Winner Winner!!!!!

 

In my previous post,I set a voting of Disney Movie Barbie.So in this post I am going to announce the WINNER!!!

 

Rapunzel is sooo happy that you all love her!!

She love you all!!!

Rapunzel is really cute!!!




CUTE!!!😊💜💜💛💛😍😍

Questions/Answer

Some people are saying that they didn't have blogger account.

so the one who didn't have blogger account don't worry 

you are part of my blog,it doesn't matter you have followed or not

Guys,I want your motivations by following.

If you will complete the target of 100 followers, this month,then I will bring 

MY OWN BARBIE MOVIE.

!!!!!!!!Yes This is my Promise.

just give me ideas as help!

you can seee the follow button on the left side of your screen weather you are on PC or mobile phone.

I have current eight(8) followers.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!


3 comments:

  1. what will the name of your Barbie movie?
    ops sorry 1st do 100 followers then you will tell right?

    ReplyDelete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!