Saturday, April 10, 2021

Disney Movie Barbie Voting!

 

Hello everyone!!!!

How are you all hope so fine; So guys today we i am come with a Disney Movie Barbie Voting!

So basically,you have to vote your favorite Disney Princess.

You ave to go on beauty,not on story or behavior.

You can choose 2 also because it is difficult.


Let's see who will WIN!!

Princess Jasmine

from Disney Movie Alladin




Princess Aurora
from Disney Movie Sleeping Beauty



Princess Rapunzel
from Disney Movie Tangled



Snow White
from Disney Movie Snow White and 7 Dwarfs



Cinderella
from Disney Movie Cinderella



Belle
from Disney Movie Beauty and the Beast



Elsa
from Disney Movie Elsa



Anna
from Disney Movie Frozen



Fa Mulan
from Disney Movie Mulan



Princes Tina
from Disney Movie Frog Princess



Merida
from Disney Movie Brave



Arial
from Disney Movie Little Mermaid




Moana
from Disney Movie Moana



Pocahontas
from barbie Movie Pocahontas



Hope you like.Vote in the comment section.Well,my favorite is Elsa and Mulan.





32 comments:

  1. Wala you know star dust Barbie that I like Anna
    No one elas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star dust Barbie I have 1 questions to ask you
    1- Did you make Disney movie
    Or Barbie Movie ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star dust Barbie I want to ask that can we vote 2 princesses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cinderella she is so beautiful I am fan of her from my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star dust Barbie I want to ask is there any website on which we have to vote ! Any link?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here
    I also like rapunzel she is so inocent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh so hard to vote
    Um ..., Think so that I want to vote tiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait please don't forget Merida she is my true princess of my hart I vote het

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm
    Will be there any speacil post where you will anounce the winner
    Well I voted Rapunzel and Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rapunzel
    Anna
    Belle
    Cinderella
    ✓Mulan
    More princesses

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will be my fav post I will also say my sister to also vote

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plzzzz plzzzz plzzzz plzzzz plzz make another voting
    My little sister want to vote

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes you can make another post of voting it was a nice idea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah make a post wala then Moana will win I swear
    I forget to vote last time but now I will have a notification at your latest post and when you will publish it I will vote and you will see I will be the first who will vote 💯💯👌🎀

    ReplyDelete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!