Friday, April 16, 2021

My New Website !

 







Hello everyone!!!Welcome to my Blog.Guys someone comment me that a website is cheating my blog.I feel happy that you all are helping me find that someone is cheating or not.Well it can be possible that the website you see with the Name Star Dust Barbie i my new website,because i am working on it.I am made a website when it management will be completed I will share it's link with you all in this blog,
You can also go and visit it if you find it already no problem.
What Type of Barbie Movie you want.It's getting hard for me to.
How should the story?
Which name you want for main character?
Which name of Villian?
Villian should be Male or Female?
And a special request:When will you follow guys!!Please hurry up.
My posts uploading speed is low due to Ramadan,website and movie
Please Compromise!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
Weather you write hate comments!
LOVE YOU ALL!!











4 comments:

  1. omg so i was right about your website that you have a website

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys lets name the main character Daisy
    and villan Dandaline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys it's getting soo hard for me to make my own movie.It's too difficult to create my own characters.There animation,set,songs.I visited many people and many apps and websites but its soo hard.Every Website cost alot of money.Up to/100 only as advance.I went to a department but it has a long proceeding.It' soo hard for me.Can you ask anything else .hope you understand.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. up to /2000 sorry for mistake.Guys Please compromise with me.

      Delete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!