Saturday, April 17, 2021

Answers of your messages from Barbie

 



Hello everyone!!!!

This post is from Barbies;In this pot we will i mean Barbies will give all answers of your questions. You ask question 10+


Ready so lets..........Go....

No 1


 Message to All Barbies: Ramzan Mubark 

Answer: Thank you Same to you



No 2




Message to Barbie(from dreamhouse) What you make in 6hours you tell we make blog but this blog is totally amazing they don't take 6hours they take 1min per post

Answer:Now we well try to publish your vlogs in less time

No 3

Message to Agent Tenbar : How you are so serious I am so impress How How

Answer: I am a villain so i would be serious 

No 4

Message to Renne: I want to say how old Aunt Zoe is ?

Answer: Oh sorry dear I forget

No 5

    Message to Queen Genevieve:Norin from USA: Talk to Queen Genivie: From where you framed such a nice picture of princess Anilese I want to frame my pic same as her my number Sorry i can't tell just measge on this blog thank you queen


Answer: I framed this picture from our famous photo maker ,  he was a very professional 

No 6

Message to Mis Prevet : I want to ask Miss head prevent can I sit in her school please

Answer: Yes you can Admission open till next week

No 7

Message to Anneliese : I want to ask Analise I love sarpiana

Answer: Aw!! thank you 

No 8

Message to Teressa: I want to ask tersa can I borrow her keypad nails?

Answer : Yes of course you can borrow!!!

No 9
Message to Makaila: I want to talk with Makaila I love you your hairs so coo
Answer to : Aw thank you I love that colour
No 10Message to Renne  I want to talk with Renna I love your teaddy so cute
Answer: Um.... you remember that teddy..... well thanks

No 12
Message to Queen Erika I want to talk to Erika I have learned your song Written in your harts

Answer: Thats so good I am happy you like my song 

No 13
Message to Renne I want to talk to renee and give her this measge I have asked my mom now we can go to a misson
Answer : Really we 2 will go to a mission soon

No 14

Message to Queen Erika: Ramzan Mubark
Answer: Same to you

No 15
Message to Princess Cinderella: I really love you gown.
Answer: Thank you so much

No 16
Message to Princess Rossella : How you can talk to animals so well + what is the meaning meaow?
Answer : As I was born in a forest so I know how to talk to animals and Meaow means hello

No17
Message to Princess Kara : You sister Zoyi is so cute
Answer: Thanks 

No 18
Message to Kira :  Hey there I want to talk to kira My talk is just say hellos to her I am kidding I want to say from where she get a well shoes

Answer: Those shoes were gifted by my mother I love them

Thank you from all barbies 
Bye bye



8 comments:

  1. HAHAHAAH what a fake message post but good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make a post on Message to Disney princesses i have said my whole family to comment to that post

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a Answer: Um.... you remember that teddy..... well thanks
    !!!!!!!!!!!!! hey what a good answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the best post on blog have made these now guys i you saw this post on anyblog change my name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now i am not writing a hate comment just saying that you are so late plz make post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please make a post on Message to Disney princesses i have said my whole family to comment to that post

    ReplyDelete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!