Sunday, May 23, 2021

Rapunzel Vs Anna Disney Rap Battle

 Hi guys!I want to tell you that this is a enjoyable week for you hopefully because I post up to 5 post in these days.

Did you want me to upload posts fastly or slowly slowly.

Actually because of fastly post you arent commentinng and visiting.

An you all want a barbie chat I have publish it you can ask questions now. I am waiting.

So Let's  come back  to our fun topic with another Disney princess Rap Battle 👑

Ready let's see who wins this time 

 So here's it enjoy 😁


Anna Vs Rapunzel

 Eliza Dushku James and Whitney Avalon 

BEHIND THE SCENES:


Hope you like 

I will start a Rap Battle Season soon if I reach 15 followers this week.

My current followers are 10

Comment down whom you love👌👌




 

12 comments:

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!