Saturday, May 22, 2021

Anouncment

 Hi everyone!!How are you all hope you all are fine.So first of all I want to thank you all for your support and appreciation.

The one who said Fun Island Army.That was Soo Sweet🤩🤩💓💓You are my no:1 follower and the best.

Secondly if you want this army to win the war please click the Follow Button.y

you will get notify whenever I will publish a post.

There is a problem in my software so I am making posts from another device.So if there is any issue like the photo is blurry or missing so please don't be worried.

I have started making all the posts you have suggested.

I am going to change blogs name back to star dust barbie🤟

Make new IDs for your own comments 

Love you all.


14 comments:

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!