Friday, April 9, 2021

Welcome to Anna and Kristofff Wedding!!

 


Welcome welcome to Princess Anna and Mr. Kristoff wedding!!

Frozen II:



In frozen 2 you got to see Kristoff purpose to Anna and Anna become the Official  queen of Arendelle!   



Here is the clip(This is long but i can Edit only this,So hope you enjoy)

Kristoff's First Try:

Finally


Kristoff and Anna:










hope you like this post.Do follow my blog and write a comment too!!

This  post is sepically made for one comment:

Sorry this is Blurr.


4 comments:

  1. OMG Omgg
    really thank you
    i shall die
    walaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem,As i said I love you all !!
      I respect your suggestions.
      Don't Die I want a follower like you.
      Hope you have followed my blog
      if no please do it
      thanks.

      Delete
  2. Really really really
    How you do this

    ReplyDelete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!