Thursday, April 15, 2021

Impotant Announcement !

 

Hi Guys!!!Welcome back!I want to give a special  Announcement!!!

You all will be thinking why I am uploading posts late?!

A Religious Month ha started in in my Religion (Islam.)

Ramadan is that Religious Month in which we have to keep fast(roza).

That' why I am busy to worship my God.Sorry I was busy.I can give you time everyday at 8:00 to hopefuly 10:00pm.

So PLEASE don't write hate comments.

I have solved the problem now you can follow my blog.




14 comments:

  1. !!!!!ALERT!!!!
    STAR DUST BARBIE someone is cheating your blog i was just typing "star Dust Barbie website and saw a website but it has no pot !!!!
    means that someone is cheating your blog making a fake website

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok ok but publish posts dont forget us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say that why you are not making posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha Ramzan Mubarak
    Stay blessed 🎀💓

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you was saying you have 8 followers but there are 9 ;!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ops I do mistake
    Remember that I comment on a post that when I press the follow button they say error well they were no saying error they were saying No Internet
    Sorry
    How silly I am

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ramzan Mubarak star dust Barbie please share you number of fasts that did you fast 30 or less
    Allah app ko zindagi da

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ramzan Mubarak to all fans of star dust barbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Star Dust barbie Post positions
    🥇Disney princesses voting
    🥇Disney movie Resturant
    🥇Barbie movie dress emporium
    🥈Disney movie as Babies
    🥈Barbie movie love birds
    🥈Disney movie as mermaids
    🥉Relation between belle and jane
    🥉 Ralation between frozen and tangled

    The hatest
    None


    ReplyDelete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!