Saturday, April 10, 2021

Disney Princess Restaurant

 




Welcome to Disney Princess Restaurant!Our beautiful queen of Arandelle:QUEEN ANNA



Anna Welcome You!!!!




Excitement and Preparations:













Preparations and Cleaning:





Our Menu:

Our Chefs:

Chef Rapunzel
She will serve you chocolate cookies.




Chef Cinderella:
She will serve you Hot tasty TEA.


Chef Snow white
she will serve you delicious Pie.


Our MASTER CHEF:
Tiana:













Choose your sitting Place:
Jasmine's room

Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach
Rapunzel's House
any other..........................

Choose your free pet a we gave our costumers free Disney Pets.
Gus

Olaf


Sven

Pascal
or any other..................

write in the comments what you want to eat,where to sit,which Disney pet
well i will eat cookies with tea,sit in the Cinderella's
Pumpkin Coach and have olaf with me
you didn't have to go to any website with any link or nothing.Just vote in the comment section.
Target:100 followers.
BYE BYE!!

 













7 comments:

  1. Hello!!!My best friends!Thanks toooo much for your support.I feel so good!Our Target:

    Hopefully hopefully with your support and my handwork we will achieve 100 followers this month!!!!!Guys it's too hard for me to mange my life!!!I have to give time to my friends,relatives and family.I have to publish interesting posts for you all.I have to continue my studies and many more,but it's one of my hobby!!!So please please follow my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stay DUST BARBIE you make so creative posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait what she is not bro here there are just girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. this so so intersting
    But there i a really huge mistake in this post
    That is in pets
    If we take Gus its a mouse and he would eat all of meneu
    If we take Pascal its a chamalion he would hide in your food
    If we take Olaf he is a snow man he w ill melt
    what should we take as pet?

    ReplyDelete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!