Saturday, April 24, 2021

Disney Movie Songs Voting!!

 

Hello everyone!!

How are you all?Think so you all are fine!

 so guys in this post we are going to do Disney Movie Songs Voting!!

Vote your favorite song!!YOU CAN VOTE ONLY 1.You an choose one from every movie.



Frozen:'Let it Go'

Frozen:'For the First time in Forever'

           Frozen;'Do yo want to Build a Snowman'

                     Frozen:'In Summer'




                    Tangled;'I see the Light'

                Tangled:'When will my Life Begin'


                    Tangled:'Mother Knows Best'



                      Tangled:'I've Got a Dream'



                   Cinderella:'So this is Love'


Cinderella:'A dream is a Wish your Heart makes'

Cinderella:'Perfectly Perfect'

Cinderella:'Work Song"

 Cinderella:'Bibidi Babidi Boo'

Beauty and the Beast:'Belle'
Beauty and the Beast:'Something There'

Beauty and the Beast:'Be our Guest'

Beauty and the Beast:'As Old as time'

Part 2 coming soon!!
Hope you like!







14 comments:

  1. I love the song Do you wona build a snow man love that song

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i have a dream is a good song but i like mother knows best

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will my life begain is the best song

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes will my life begin is the best song

    ReplyDelete
  5. frozen songs are good but tangled is awsome song

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted I have a dream and when will by life begins

    ReplyDelete
  7. cinderella song is good but the song in which cinderella and prince was dancing in brown dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. when will my life will begin is the best song

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see the light is also a good song i love it

    ReplyDelete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!