Sunday, March 7, 2021

Barbie Movie Enjoyment!!!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„



Hi!!! How are you all.Hope you all are doing well!!

So, today I have come up with a different idea!

Today I am going to ask different fun questions,barbie choices, music and many more!!

So let's Start!

No:1: What you want to wear:

1:


2:

3:

Choose your Prince:
1:
Antonio
2:
Stefan
3:
Derek
Choose your Villain:
1:
Patricia

2:
Dame Davin

3:

Princess Malucia

Choose your Pet:
1:
Bibble

2:
Vanessa

3:
Shiver
Your favourite Castle?:

1:
Barbie Movie Princess and the Papuar
castle

2:
Diamond Castle
3:
12 Dancing princess Castle
 Choose your Sister:

1:
Emily
2:
Princess Zooey
3:
Princess Lacey
Choose your Mother:

1:
Queen Danielle

2:
Queen Calissa

3;
Queen Lorelei
Choose your Father:
1:
King Randolph

2:
King Regellius

3:
King Wilhelm

(I know these fathers are not that much looking good or handsome ๐Ÿ˜‚but go on there kindness and behavior๐Ÿ˜ณ
Choose your Fairy:
1:

Grace

2:
Shyne

3:
Caprice
Choose your favourite Royal Bedroom:

1:


2:


3:


Hope you like!!Give your choices in the comment section!Part 2 coming soon.I am going to Start a new session:
"Barbie Dream house" 
and
"Disney Movies"

Love you All!

































1 comment:

  1. My answers are
    Clara dress
    Antonio
    Patricia๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Emily ( my fav
    But is also like lacy
    Queen lorian so beautiful
    I don't like any ddad
    I want grace to be my fairy she is very helpful
    Shyne is also beautiful

    I want princess victoria bedroom
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!