Thursday, December 17, 2020

5 best Barbie love bids!!(Star dust Barbie)

Hello!!How are you all.Hope you all are safe and healthy!!Today we are going to take a look at some beautiful love birds!!But please please don't write in the comment that where is your favourite love birds or the one you like!!!I  mean I don't know which barbie love birds you like , but i will make part 2 for you.

5:

Derek and Genevieve


4:
Antonio and Rosella


3:



2:
Dominick and Erika




1:
Julian and  Anneliese


Hope you like!!Part 2 coming soon!








7 comments:

  1. ERICKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I THINK YOU LIKE ANNILESE THATS WHY YOU Make her first
    why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please it doesn't mater that she is first second!!She is just s barbie character!!I love your opinion,My Favorite character is Alexa from Barbie Secret door !!!!

      Delete

KATNISS VS HERMOINE RAP BATTLE

  Maleficent coming soon  One more: Hope you like!!